首页  新闻动态  文化知识  网络文摘  生活时尚  娱乐休闲  健康频道  外语学习  软件教学  程序设计  独山图片  村窝文化
  网络文摘 > 法律知识 > 正文
 

2026年《政府工作报告》要点版(中英文版)

来源:中央党史和文献研究院译 [2026-03-09]   浏览次数:54
一、2025 年工作回顾
⼀年来,我国经济顶压前⾏、展现强⼤韧性。
Over the past year, the Chinese economy has proved remarkably resilient, forging ahead against headwinds.

⼀年来,我国发展向新向优、彰显蓬勃活⼒。
Over the past year, China has achieved dynamic, innovation-driven, and high-quality development.

⼀是实施更加积极有为的宏观政策,着⼒稳定经济运⾏。
1. We implemented more proactive and effective macro policies and worked to maintain stable economic performance.

⼆是坚持创新驱动发展,建设现代化产业体系。
2. We pursued innovation-driven development and continued to build a modernized industrial system.

三是进⼀步深化改⾰开放,畅通国民经济循环。
3. We further deepened reform and opening up and ensured smooth flows in the national economy.

四是统筹推进新型城镇化和乡村全面振兴,促进城乡区域协调发展。
4. We moved forward with both new urbanization and all-around rural revitalization and promoted coordinated development between urban and rural areas and between different regions.

五是切实抓好民⽣保障,积极发展社会事业。
5. We ensured the people’s wellbeing and actively developed social programs.

六是加快美丽中国建设,推动绿⾊低碳发展。
6. We worked faster to build a Beautiful China and advanced green and low-carbon development.

七是持续加强政府建设,创新和完善社会治理。
7. We continued to enhance government performance and developed new and better approaches to social governance.

2025 年是“⼗四五”收官之年。
The year 2025 marked the conclusion of the 14th Five-Year Plan.

经济总量实现新跃升。
China’s economy reached new heights.

科技和产业创新取得新突破。
New breakthroughs were achieved in technological and industrial innovation.

改⾰开放迈出新步伐。
New strides were made in reform and opening up.

民⽣福祉达到新⽔平。
The people’s wellbeing was elevated to a new level.

⽣态⽂明建设取得新进步。
Fresh progress was achieved in ecological conservation.

安全保障能⼒实现新提升。
China’s ability to safeguard security improved.

二、“十五五”时期主要目标和重大任务
根据《中共中央关于制定国民经济和社会发展第⼗五个五年规划的建议》,国务院编制了《中华⼈民共和国国民经济和社会发展第⼗五个五年规划纲要(草案)》,提交⼤会审查。
In accordance with the Recommendations of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China for Formulating the 15th Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development, the State Council has drafted the Outline of the 15th Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development of the People’s Republic of China (2026–2030), which has been submitted to this session for review.

贯彻落实党中央《建议》明确的主要目标,《纲要(草案)》细化提出 20 项主要指标。
To accomplish the main objectives laid out in the Party Central Committee’s Recommendations, the draft Outline has specified 20 main indicators.

经济发展⽅面,围绕增长、结构、效率提出 3 项指标。其中,综合考虑国内外形势和各⽅面因素,兼顾需要与可能,提出国内⽣产总值增长保持在合理区间、各年度视情提出,为到 2035 年⼈均国内⽣产总值比 2020 年翻⼀番、达到中等发达国家⽔平打好基础。
In the area of economic development, three indicators are proposed concerning growth, structure, and efficiency. In consideration of evolving developments both at home and abroad and other relevant factors, and taking into account both what is needed and what is possible, it is proposed that GDP should keep growing within an appropriate range, with annual growth rates to be determined in light of actual conditions. This will lay a solid foundation for achieving the goal of doubling China’s 2020 per capita GDP by 2035 to reach the level of a moderately developed country.

创新驱动⽅面,围绕创新投⼊及其成效提出 3 项指标。其中,充分考虑研发投⼊增长趋势和企业投⼊能⼒,提出全社会研发经费投⼊年均增长 7%以上,与“⼗四五”规划目标保持⼀致,确保研发投⼊⼒度不减。
In the area of innovation, three indicators are proposed concerning investment and outcomes. Based on a comprehensive assessment of the R&D spending growth trajectory and enterprise investment capacity, the draft Outline projects an annual average increase of at least 7 percent in nationwide R&D spending, the same as the target in the 14th Five-Year Plan. This will ensure that R&D spending continues to
grow at a steady pace.

民⽣福祉⽅面,为更好解决⼈民群众急难愁盼问题,针对性提出就业、收⼊、教育、医疗、健康、“⼀老⼀小”等 7 项指标。
In the area of public wellbeing, seven indicators are proposed, covering employment, income, education, medical care, health, elderly care, and childcare, with the aim ofbetter addressing pressing difficulties and problems that concern people most.

绿⾊低碳⽅面,围绕降碳减污、⽣态环保等提出 5 项指标。其中,根据国家自主贡献目标,提出单位国内⽣产总值⼆氧化碳排放累计降低 17%,继续推动重点领域绿⾊低碳转型。
In the area of green and low-carbon development, five indicators are put forward, covering reductions in carbon emissions and pollution as well as ecological conservation and environmental protection. In accordance with China’s Nationally Determined Contributions, the draft Outline envisages a total reduction of 17 percent in carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP to promote the green and low-carbon
transition across key sectors.

安全保障⽅面,围绕粮食、能源⽣产能⼒提出 2 项指标,着⼒夯实国家安全重要基础保障。
In the area of security, two indicators related to food and energy production capacity are proposed, with a view to further solidifying the foundations underpinning China’s national security.

关于重⼤战略任务
Major strategic tasks

⼀是突出推动⾼质量发展。
1) Pursuing high-quality development

⼆是突出做强国内⼤循环。
2) Strengthening the domestic economy

三是突出推进全体⼈民共同富裕。
3) Advancing common prosperity for all

四是突出统筹发展和安全。
4) Ensuring both development and security

三、2026 年经济社会发展总体要求和政策取向
要在以习近平同志为核⼼的党中央坚强领导下,以习近平新时代中国特⾊社会主义思想为指导,深⼊贯彻党的⼆⼗⼤和⼆⼗届历次全会精神,认真落实党的⼆⼗届四中全会和中央经济⼯作会议部署,完整准确全面贯彻新发展理念,加快构建新发展格局,着⼒推动⾼质量发展,坚持稳中求进⼯作总基调,统筹国内国际两个⼤局,更好统筹发展和安全,实施更加积极有为的宏观政策,增强政策前瞻性针对性协同性,持续扩⼤内需、优化供给,做优增量、盘活存量,因地制宜发展新质⽣产⼒,纵深推进全国统⼀⼤市场建设,持续防范化解重点领域风险,着⼒稳就业、稳企业、稳市场、稳预期,推动经济实现质的有效提升和量的合理增长,保持社会和谐稳定,实现“⼗五五”良好开局。
We in government must, under the strong leadership of the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core, do the following:
· follow the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era
· fully implement the guiding principles from the Party’s 20th National Congress and the plenary sessions of the 20th Party Central Committee
· act on the guidelines of the fourth plenary session of the 20th Party Central Committee and last year’s Central Economic Work Conference
· fully and faithfully apply the new development philosophy on all fronts, move faster to foster a new pattern of development, and promote high-quality development
· adhere to the general principle of pursuing progress while ensuring stability
· keep in mind both domestic and international imperatives
· better ensure both development and security
· implement more proactive and effective macro policies
· make our policies more forward-looking, targeted, and coordinated
· further boost domestic demand and improve supply
· optimize the allocation of new resources while making the best use of existing ones
· develop new quality productive forces in light of local conditions
· advance the development of a unified national market
· continue to prevent and defuse risks in key areas
· provide greater support to keep employment, enterprise operations, markets, and expectations stable
· promote higher-quality economic growth while achieving an appropriate increase in economic output
· maintain social harmony and stability
All this will ensure that we get off to a good start in the 15th Five-Year Plan period.

今年发展主要预期目标是:经济增长 4.5%—5%,在实际⼯作中努⼒争取更好结果;城镇调查失业率 5.5%左右,城镇新增就业 1200 万⼈以上;居民消费价格涨幅 2%左右;居民收⼊增长和经济增长同步;国际收支基本平衡;粮食产量 1.4万亿⽄左右;单位国内⽣产总值⼆氧化碳排放降低 3.8%左右。
The main targets for development this year are as follows:
· GDP growth of 4.5–5 percent, while striving for better in practice
· surveyed urban unemployment rate of around 5.5 percent
· over 12 million new urban jobs
· CPI increase of around 2 percent
· personal income growth in step with economic growth
· a basic equilibrium in the balance of payments
· grain output of around 700 million metric tons
· a reduction of around 3.8 percent in carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP

继续实施更加积极的财政政策。
We will continue to implement a more proactive fiscal policy.

继续实施适度宽松的货币政策。
We will continue to apply an appropriately accommodative monetary policy.

强化改⾰举措与宏观政策协同。
We will improve coordination between reform measures and macro policies.

四、2026 年政府工作任务
(⼀)着⼒建设强⼤国内市场。
1. Building a robust domestic market

深⼊实施提振消费专项⾏动。
We will continue to advance special initiatives to boost consumption.

充分挖掘释放有效投资潜⼒。
We will fully tap and unleash the potential of effective investment.

(⼆)加紧培育壮⼤新动能。
2. Fostering new growth drivers at a faster pace

优化提升传统产业。
We will upgrade traditional industries.

培育壮⼤新兴产业和未来产业。
We will nurture emerging industries and industries of the future.

扩能提质服务业。
We will enhance the capacity and quality of the service sector.

打造智能经济新形态。
We will create new forms of smart economy.

(三)加快⾼⽔平科技自立自强。
3. Moving faster to achieve greater self-reliance and strength in science and technology.

加强原始创新和关键核⼼技术攻关。
We will drive advances in original innovation and breakthroughs in core technologies in key fields.

推动科技创新和产业创新深度融合。
We will pursue full integration between technological and industrial innovation.

⼀体推进教育科技⼈才发展。
We will promote integrated development of education, science and technology, and talent.

(四)持续深化重点领域改⾰。
4. Continuing to deepen reform in key areas.

纵深推进全国统⼀⼤市场建设。
We will intensify efforts to build a unified national market.

推进财税⾦融体制改⾰。
We will reform the fiscal, tax, and financial systems.

充分激发各类经营主体活⼒。
We will energize all market entities.

(五)进⼀步扩⼤⾼⽔平对外开放。
5. Expanding high-standard opening up.

积极扩⼤自主开放。
We will open wider to the outside world.

推动外贸稳规模优结构。
We will keep the volume of foreign trade stable and refine its mix.

扩⼤双向投资合作。
We will expand two-way investment cooperation.

⾼质量共建“⼀带⼀路”。
We will pursue high-quality Belt and Road cooperation.

(六)扎实推进乡村全面振兴。
6. Advancing all-around rural revitalization

毫不放松抓好粮食⽣产。
We will keep a firm focus on grain production.

实施常态化精准帮扶。
We will provide regular, targeted assistance.

持续推进农村改⾰发展。
We will continue to advance rural reform and development.

(七)推动新型城镇化和区域协调发展。
7. Advancing new urbanization and coordinated regional development

深⼊推进以⼈为本的新型城镇化。
We will continue to promote people-centered new urbanization.

不断增强区域发展协调性。
We will ensure more coordinated regional development.

(⼋)更⼤⼒度保障和改善民⽣。
8. Taking stronger measures to ensure and improve the people’s wellbeing

促进⾼质量充分就业。
We will promote high-quality full employment.

推动教育公平与质量提升。
We will enhance education equity and quality.

强化基本医疗卫⽣服务。
We will strengthen basic medical and health services.

加强社会保障和服务。
We will improve social security and social services.

更好满⾜⼈民群众精神⽂化需求。
We will better satisfy the intellectual and cultural needs of our people.

(九)加快推动全面绿⾊转型。
9. Accelerating the green transition across the board

加强⽣态环境综合治理。
We will step up comprehensive efforts to improve the environment.

⼤⼒发展绿⾊低碳经济。
We will boost the green and low-carbon economy.

积极稳妥推进碳达峰碳中和。
We will actively yet prudently work toward peaking carbon emissions and achieving carbon neutrality.

(⼗)加强重点领域风险防范化解和安全能⼒建设。
10. Strengthening risk prevention and mitigation and enhancing security capacity in key areas

着⼒稳定房地产市场。
We will work to stabilize the real estate market.

积极有序化解地⽅政府债务风险。
We will take active and well-ordered measures to defuse local government debt risks.

积极稳妥化解⾦融领域风险。
We will take active and prudent steps to defuse financial risks.

维护国家安全和社会稳定。
We will safeguard national security and social stability.

>>上篇:2026年政府工作报告极简版来了!不到1000字
>>下篇:首批“贵州造”社区配送AI机器人出口东南亚
 
 
版权所有:独山在线 copyright ©2007-2026 www.dushan.net, All Rights Reserved.
   免责声明:本网转载或链接出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。
   本站为公益性网站,旨在传递有益信息和社会正能量,宣传独山,若您认为我们侵犯了您的权益,请和我们联系,经查实将及时删除!
工信部备案:黔ICP备07001263号-3